Enterprise Management Systems
- The main development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005;
- The main database server: Microsoft SQL Server 2005. Other database servers can be used upon Customer's demand - Oracle, Borland Interbase, Pervasite SQL, etc.;
- Components of third party developers – Infragistics NetAdvantage, Crystal Reports 9, Component One, etc.
- CASE tools such as ARIS Toolset, Allfusion (BPWin, ERWin) -- in consulting analysis, and business-processes and systems design.
Projects for Metso Corporation
- The main platforms for software development: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista;
- The main development environments: Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008;
- The main database server: Microsoft SQL Server 2005;
- Version control system: Microsoft Visual Source Safe;
- Components of third party developers: Infragistics NetAdvantage, Crystal Reports, Component One;
- The communication between distributed components of the systems uses Microsoft Web Services based on Internet Information Services.
- Secure connections are based on encrypted SSL-tunnels.
- Design and development of software systems is based on latest technologies of design of multi-layer applications recommended by Microsoft with the use of latest published design templates and Microsoft Application Blocks.
Process Control Systems (projects, training, modeling)
- metsoDNA Collections 2001-2007 (Engineering Activity, Information Activity, Operator Activity);
- Damatic XDI V 6.1, 7.1;
- External rack with standard VME stations and I/O units
- Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005;
- Matlab with Simulink version 6 and higher;